EPS Excellent Paper Award
The EPS Excellent Paper Award, in general, shall be awarded to one nominated paper annually (see below for details on nominations). The editor-in-chief and the presidents of the following five supporting societies shall award the winning paper:
- The Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences
- The Seismological Society of Japan
- The Volcanological Society of Japan
- The Geodetic Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society for Planetary Sciences
The paper must have been published in EPS over the previous five calendar years. The award will be granted to a nominated paper selected by the EPS Excellent Paper Award Committee, which is composed of the members of the EPS editorial board.
Click here to nominate an article for this year's EPS Excellent Paper Award. The deadline for nominations for the 2016 EPS Excellent Paper Award is January 31, 2017.