EPS Excellent Paper Award
The EPS Excellent Paper Award, in general, shall be awarded to one nominated paper annually. The editor-in-chief and the presidents of the following five supporting societies shall award the winning paper:
- The Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences
- The Seismological Society of Japan
- The Volcanological Society of Japan
- The Geodetic Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society for Planetary Sciences
The paper must have been published in EPS over the previous five calendar years (2012-2016 for 2017 EPS Excellent Paper Award). The award will be granted to a nominated paper selected by the EPS Excellent Paper Award Committee, which comprises members of the EPS editorial board.
The deadline for receiving nominations for the 2017 EPS Excellent Paper Award is February 20, 2018.
Please send in your nominations using the following web page.