EPS Excellent Paper Award
The EPS Excellent Paper Award, in general, shall be awarded to one nominated paper annually. The editor-in-chief and the presidents of the following five supporting societies shall award the winning paper:
- The Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences
- The Seismological Society of Japan
- The Volcanological Society of Japan
- The Geodetic Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society for Planetary Sciences
The paper must have been published in EPS over the previous five calendar years. The award will be granted to a nominated paper selected by the EPS Excellent Paper Award Committee, which is composed of the members of the EPS editorial board.