(formerly called the EPS Award)
This award shall be known as the “EPS Young Researcher Award.” In general, one researcher shall be awarded annually. The editor-in-chief and the presidents of the following five supporting societies shall award the wining researcher:
- The Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences
- The Seismological Society of Japan
- The Volcanological Society of Japan
- The Geodetic Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society for Planetary Sciences
The winning researcher must be below 36 years of age at the time of submission of the paper, which must have been published in EPS over the last two calendar years. The “EPS Young Researcher Award Committee,” which is composed of the members of the EPS editorial board, shall nominate the award.