Earth, Planets and Space welcomes proposals for special issues on focused topics that are within the scope of the journal. Proposals should be submitted to the editor in chief of Earth, Planets and Space at email@example.com.
The proposal must clearly show the following:
- List of potential topics
- List of guest editors (five maximum)
- guest editors should be international, not from a single country
- full names, affiliations, email addresses and specialties of each editor should be provided
- Deadline for submissions
- Expected publication date
- List of potential submissions
Earth, Planets and Space publishes Frontier Letters, Full Papers, Express Letters and Technical Reports. Proposed special issues should welcome all of these article types - more information on each article type can be found here.
All special issue proposals are subject to approval by the Editorial Board of Earth, Planets and Space.